• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grumpy Bun

Wizbit

Alpha Buck
Daisy seems really grumpy the last few days, she keeps throwing her toys around, moving the litter tray, pushing her hay in a grumpy way and then she lunged at Bertie this morning and he didn't even do anything!!! She's not aggressive just not herself. Anyone else's female been like this recently??

Is she spayed? Could be hormonal? Is he neutered?
I have a male that's like it all the time :roll: :lol:

The bunny I had before these two was a grumpy madam, and she hadn't been spayed. Could be what the problem is!!!! :D

Pooping, eating ok? Not in any pain?

Can she smell a new bun nearby?

Have you p****d her off? :shock: :lol:

Fern does it occasionally, but then she is just a grumpy mare! :lol: If something annoys her she makes sure everyone knows about it!!

Everything seems normal with toilet habits etc she doesn't appear to be in pain so i have decided that it's just how she feels at the mo! Us women reserve the right to be a bit grumpy for no reason at times don't we!! :lol:

Back