• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Hutch

kaskaskia

Alpha Buck
Has anyone bought a hutch/run from the Happy Hutch Company on ebay? They have some monster hutches and runs, at really reasonable prices!

kaskaskia said:
Has anyone bought a hutch/run from the Happy Hutch Company on ebay? They have some monster hutches and runs, at really reasonable prices!

I got mine from P@H, but i think few people on here have bought from them.

m
xx

Yes, I have brought from them.They were really well made and were delivered quickly. I was very happy. Would buy from them again.
Carol x

Yes I got mine frm Happy Hutch via ebay, and cant fault the quality or delivery time at all. Im looking to get a bigger one (curently 4ft x 18 x 18 hutch with 4 ft x 4 ft run, which is too small for 2 buns really even small breeds), and would go to Happ Hutch again, but found there's quite a jump in price for the larger ones purchasing direct from them.

They custom made my new hutches for me (had to have them specially built to fit in the space I had) and I cant fault them. They are very well made and came really quickly aswell

DSCN3594.jpg

aug06.jpg

DSCN3383.jpg

I am bidding on one of their 6 x 2 x 2 hutches with run attached on ebay that finishes in a little while :D

Yes my 6ft foster hutch is a happyhutch one and I'm really pleased with the quality. Their ebay shop is cheaper than direct from their website though :wink:

Back