• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Email Verification

BUBBLES

Mama Doe
Can someone tell me how long this is meant to take. My O/H wants to registers as i always say he spends more time on here than i do. so he said he would create his own account. He has now setup 2 accounts but cannot access them, as he has never recieved the verification email.

Any help would be great, :) :)

email verifications arent being sent out atm (or they werent when i signed up).
I emailed tamsin and asked for it to be activated.

My friend is having the same problem :? She signed up about a week ago, her name is on the memberlist but she can't use her account as it's not been activated :? I have PM'd Tamsin but still nothing.

How long did you have to wait in the end Bubbles?

I had huge problems with mine - the technical husband had to turn off all the spam filters for it to get through.

Sorry, I thought I'd activated all the ones I'd received pm's on. If you post here or pm again I'll sort it.

Can you double check the username, I can't find that one in the database.

no and she's checked all the places it might have gone, like spam & junk mail folders :? Might get her to just sign up again..

No I mean a message when she tries to login saying why she can't e.g wrong password :)

Back