• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anybody want a Bunny update?????

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
Remember Bunny, the one eyed 10 year old female dutch from sgprescue????? I got her shortly after Bugsy passed to the bridge..... well she is doing just fine........ She is however the cheekiest little monkey. If she is 10 then it is amazing how sprightly she is. We have really bonded too and she is a proper mummy's girl. She is so well house trained too, I am so proud of her. She has done some mild redecorating and nibbled some shoes but that is it. I love her lots..... Bugsy would have adored her. :love:

Thanks to Louise and Gus I have her...... Louise took me to get her bless her, on a mammoth bunny run....

09-08-06_0107.jpg
:love: :love: :love:

DSC00121.jpg

He he it was fun! especialy seeing the woman in mcdonalds face when I asked for carrots! Bunny loved them didn't she :lol: :lol:

She certainly did. Am currently trying to bond her with a male neutured dutch .... who has a chest complaint so has to come in as it gets colder. She is very much the boss at the moment but comes running to me all the time for loves. She is just fantastic.

:love: :love: :love: Bunny.
So glad that she's settled in nicely.
You two were just made for each other.
More pickies please :D

wendy
xx

catswhiskas said:
She certainly did. Am currently trying to bond her with a male neutured dutch .... who has a chest complaint so has to come in as it gets colder. She is very much the boss at the moment but comes running to me all the time for loves. She is just fantastic.

Aw Poppy does that to Dave, as soon as he's in the door she'll go running up to him...even if I'm stroking her at the time :shock:

Wendy-jane.... more piccies will be forthcoming....... I just need to borrow the camera again! She really is beautiful. :love:

Back