• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Papaya Tablets

Do you give them all the time or just when they are malting??

Sorry for the questions, your all going to be fed up with me :oops: :oops: :oops:

Rallybunny said:
Evo has his all the time, but he always seems to be at some stage of moult. :roll: :lol:

Again... same here! :lol: :lol:

Although if I do notice one of them having quite a big moult I give them an extra tablet.

They arrived this morning :D :D Bella loved hers :lol: :lol: Benji started eating it then spat it out :lol: :lol: , but now he has eaten it, will try them again tonight :D :D

Carob said:
Do these supplements work?

I have no idea, but I am hoping that they do, I dont want another bunny going the same way as Barney did, :cry: so anything I can to do prevent this I will try :?

We had no problems with them today they both ate them straight away :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My pair think they are sweeties! :lol:

They are great though aren't they :thumb: They have worked for Sophie really well as she was having a mega moult and her poops were smaller, a few of those tablets and she was back to normal :D

hee-hee! Storm and Gypsy think they are sweeties too, they try and climb up my legs and trample over each other to get them :shock: they would have the pot out of my hand and scoff the lot if they could :lol: :lol: :lol:

loopylop said:
My pair think they are sweeties! :lol:

They are great though aren't they :thumb: They have worked for Sophie really well as she was having a mega moult and her poops were smaller, a few of those tablets and she was back to normal :D

Thats great that they work :p :p

sparklefairy said:
hee-hee! Storm and Gypsy think they are sweeties too, they try and climb up my legs and trample over each other to get them :shock: they would have the pot out of my hand and scoff the lot if they could :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny you should say that this morning Bella had her one tablet, done several rounds of the hutch and was thumping like mad as she went :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you think she wanted more :lol: :lol: :lol:

I gave mine fresh pineapple chunks this afternoon, they love them! They can't stop licking their lips afterwards. Hobbes had it all over his face! :D :lol:

Estelle said:
I gave mine fresh pineapple chunks this afternoon, they love them! They can't stop licking their lips afterwards. Hobbes had it all over his face! :D :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww bless :lol: :lol: I tried that with Bella she didnt want to know or just juice :? :? :? So that why I have now gon for the papaya tablets :D

I thought the stuff that breaks down the hair (bromelain?) had to be fresh or in pure form to be effective? :? Mine get fresh pineapple rather than any tablets so not sure how well they work

Back