• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What Breed is...............

mit

Mama Doe
Missy?

Got her from London Lops, and they said she was a Lion Head without a main. At that time i belived them, but im not sure now. I was told she was only a week older than the girls, but as you can see she is much bigger than them. Any ideas guys?

IMG_5481.jpg

IMG_5464.jpg

m
xx

Missy is great!! I only planned to get three Dutches and i was Missy and i fell in love. She is the dopey one out of them all, her body is so floppy and she is all over the place.

m
xx

She has similar colouring to my Gus :D He's much more brown than he looks in the picture! I think the purple blanket brings out his golden tones :lol: :lol: your buns are lovely!
DSC00041.jpg

Her cololur is a siamease sable very nice :D , She dosent look anything like a lionhead though. If their telling the truth then they may have put a cross with that colour to a lionhead. Shes is quite big to. I think theve told porkies but why? val

There is no lionhead in that rabbit, unless it's very far back in the breeding. They were blatantly lying, but who cares, she's gorgeous!

Really dunno why they would lie, the only thing i would say was that there might have been a throw back gene.

m
xx

ps: Wouldnt change her for the world!!

what breed is this

Hi Mit :) sorry BUT just caught up with this & i know Mel (london lops) very well :) she has the naughty habit of mixing her breeds :shock: I once aquired a french lop from her (most of my bunnies came from her) when i saw him not only was he fluffy (turned out that she couldn't get the doe to mate with a frenchie boy so tried her with a cashmere buck :shock: :? ) BUT he was so thin that you could see every bone in his little scrawny body & he was so matted that he could not walk :shock: it took me months to get his coat sorted :evil: another frenchie girl had splay legs which were so bad that she could just about move a few steps :( she did offer to "change" her for another but i loved her so kept her with me :) I didn't have her very long though as she suffered a heart attack & died in the vets surgery :shock: :( not sure what breed your bunny is but shes very cute :)

what breed

forgot to mention that she does have lionheads without manes as i have seen them BUt they look nothing like your bunny :(

She hasnt got lionhead in her i mean a lionhead means they have a main so what are they on about :roll: :lol:

She is truly stunning Mit :love:

Back