• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In my kitchen I have...

Fairy Angel

Alpha Buck
A pair of bunnies in their pen :D
Picture296.jpg

A bale of hay and a large bag of food! :shock:
Picture295.jpg

As you can see there isn't much room to move around in there at the moment and it's been like that for a week! :? :shock: However I have the stuff to build a shelf in the shed so hopefully all should be back to normal later :D You have to excuse the rest of the mess tho - can't blame that on the bunnies! :lol:

:shock:

Hope you get some kinda storage sorted soon. Its never great pullin out a strand of hay from your mouth whilist eattin' pasta! LOL.

m
xx

mit said:
:shock:

Hope you get some kinda storage sorted soon. Its never great pullin out a strand of hay from your mouth whilist eattin' pasta! LOL.

m
xx

Thanks! Hay and water under bear feet isn't a good combo as I found out last night! :lol: Needless to say I've got a shelf to build this afternoon!

cherylwares said:
Oooh - you've got the same kitchen as me

The landlord put it in when we moved in 3 months ago - I like it! :D

Your kitchen is really similar to mine, only my sink is where your hob is, and our cooker is next to the fridge. Oh, and I don't have a bale of hay, though it might work out cheaper if I did! :lol: :lol:

Back