• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

4 giant/lionhead crosses

raine

Warren Veteran
Those that look on rabbits available on this site, will have seen the giant/lionhead crosses. The owner is leaving for Sweden in 4 weeks and needs to find them a home. They have been in an 80 foot garden and he wants them to go to large accommodation. I thought I would highlight on here to try and save them going to a rescue.

The guy has e mailed me the history if anyone wants to know I can send by pm. The male is neutered but the girls are not spayed and he has said that they are not bonded. but it would be nice for them to go in pairs. If you can only take one, I guess you will need to clarify the bonded situation in more detail.

If you look at the four individual pictures of them, some he has put under giant. lionhead, large and medium (all over the place), you will see they are very different.

My purpose of highlighting these rabbits in particular is I worry about giants ending up in hutches, being a mum of french lops who were kept in a ferret hutch.

They are in Buckinghamshire. I have redone the search and they are all split up under giant, lionhed, medium, large lop. I don't know how to bring up the link into this to help you.

raine said:
They are in Buckinghamshire. I have redone the search and they are all split up under giant, lionhed, medium, large lop. I don't know how to bring up the link into this to help you.

Just post the website pages addy, which is written in the toolbar at the top of the page and ill turn it in to a link.

m
xx

raine said:
Thanks Eve, I must learn how to do it for next time.

its easy hun you just copy the web address of the page you want to copy in your tool bar and paste it where you want it!!

Back