• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My baby is off to the vets shortly

Fairy Angel

Alpha Buck
Well I say baby but he is getting rather large now(he's a frenchie!). Smurf is off to the vets to be de-plummed, in the hope that it will calm him down a bit. He doesn't leave his girls alone :) and poor Jem is looking rather yellow (instead of white) :? He's not gonna know what's him :lol:

Give him great big snuggles from me and his sister Jasmine. Jasmine is going in in 3wks to be spayed.
xxxxxx

Thanks guys, just got back from dropping him off. There was an accident on the road so it took me an hour and a half to get there! :?

Fairy Angel said:
Well I say baby but he is getting rather large now(he's a frenchie!). Smurf is off to the vets to be de-plummed, in the hope that it will calm him down a bit. He doesn't leave his girls alone :) and poor Jem is looking rather yellow (instead of white) :? He's not gonna know what's him :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Just got home - finally! That's two 2-hour round trips to the vets I've done today. :? Smurf is fine, happily munching away on some hay. He's a bit quiet but that's to be expected - I actually got a cuddle :D

Fairy Angel said:
Just got home - finally! That's two 2-hour round trips to the vets I've done today. :? Smurf is fine, happily munching away on some hay. He's a bit quiet but that's to be expected - I actually got a cuddle :D

Thats great news, give him lots of TLC and cuddles :love: :love:

Back