• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Old Bill is HOME!! and Miss Bunny Penny is Now FINE!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
....today he has just not been himself. He is eating/pooping/weeing but has been very quiet :? I have examined him I can def' detect that his guts are a bit gassy. I have given him pain relief/Infacol/ tummy rubs.
But I THINK I can also feel a suspicious mass in his upper abdomen :? :cry:
Not poos, more tumour like.... :cry: So its off to see Christabel tomorrow.
Oh dear, another frail oldie to worry about..... :cry: :cry:

Janex

Here we go again.....

Old Bill will see Christabel this morning....
Overnight Miss Bunny-Penny has gone into stasis :(
I have started her on treatment and will speak with Christabel about her too.

I know with this many Bunnies, many elderly and/or with chronic problems, means the potential for trouble is great but these past few weeks seem to have be one thing after another... :roll: :cry:

Janex

Oh no Jane, you seem to have had so many problems lately. Hope Old Bill and Miss Bunny-Penny are ok.

Christabel examined Old Bill and found he has lost some weight and he also has large spurs on his molars.....AGAIN :cry:
She is going to do a GA/Dental and whilst he is asleep and relaxed have a good feel of his tum to see if she can feel any abbnormality.....

Miss Bunny-Penny began to pick up about an hour after her meds :D
She is eating hay so now we just want all the poos I can feel packed in her guts to come out!!

Janex

awww jane :( I only just caught up with this. These bunsters sure know how to worry us! I'm please to hear that miss bunny penny is picking up after her meds :D
sending lots of lovely healing vibes xxxx

Old Bill is still VERY sleepy but Christabel said his GA went well. He had nasty spurs on all his molars. She examined his tum and could not detect anything amiss so hopefully what I felt last night was, infact poo!!
Now I just want the old man fully awake, eating and pooing.
Lara is with him. She loves him SO MUCH :D

Miss Bunny Penny is fine now. Again, another example of a Rex's ultra-sensitive tummy....

Janex

Good news Jane sending Old Bill lots of healing vibes, should we start a pooing chant??

Back