• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Run - anyone got it?

Angela, can I pick your brain? Is the run easy to move aout and is it in a "solid" rectangle shape or does it bend about ? What kind of Fastenings hold the panels together?
Sorry, lots of questions!

mit said:
I was thinkin about gettin this one as it goes with my hutch:
http://www.petsathome.com/invt/13207

What do ya think? Is it bigger enough?

m
xx

I'd go for something bigger, I don't think the length is any good looking at the pic, I'm sure someone else can advise.

My rabs have an enclosure to them selves, spoilt buns with a quarter of the garden and a shed :oops:

The run is a solid retangle shape I have put a heavy bit of wood on top to shelter from the rain and it has not made the run bend.

I cannot remember how its put together I made my boyfriend do that, and I only had it 2 weeks.

When I get home from work I will have another look at it, and post again.

I thought it would be better to show you photos

The runs is clipped together
run5.jpg

run1.jpg

just so you can get a closer look
run2.jpg

there are two doors on the top, the one in the middle not much good cause its too far to reach
run3.jpg

Large side door
run4.jpg

The run did not come with instructions to put together, it took half hour for my boyfriend to work out which is not to bad

I hope this is more helpful :D

I think its heavy but I don't no how heavy a wooden run would be.
When it was delivered I found it hard to lift and bring into the house but it does make it study.

It arrived today! I bought in from the lampost website - ordered it Friday evening, that's really fast delivery - and free too! Wonder if I will be able to get it together myself though . . :?

Back