• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Those of You Wishing to Book Roaming Rudy..

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
As he is nearly here, I'm just doing this post to say how it will work :D

* If you wish to reserve a date for him, you have to pay your donation to Kayj to reserve your place. So, for those of you who have requested dates already, please send you donation to kayj ASAP to keep your place.

* He will start his journey from my house and has already been reserved all the way to Feb (there are some weeks still available :D). I will post him off to the person having him after me!

* I will let people know where he has to go to next and by what date.

* Kay has requested that a picture of bunny hops mascot ( :!: ) which is my real rudy :)lol:) is to be taken with Roaming Rudy on your travels! These pics will be put on the garage when it is built :D I will put a pic of Rudy in with Roaming Rudy when I first post him off, it would be great if this pic could stay with him :D

* You are to pay the postage for Roaming Rudy onto the next person. When Kay posted him to me, it was £1.27 :D If anyone that has reserved a place and has a problem with postage, please get in touch with me. (That postage is UK only)

*Pleeeeeease look after our Rudy, he is very special and has a very important job of helping us to raise money for Bunny Hops! However, if he is lost or something happens to him, please let either myself or Kayj know asap so that we can sort something out.

*Take lots of pics with him and have fun!!!! :D

* Also, your address will be given to the next person booked to have him - if this is a problem, please tell me and we can arrange for you to send Rudy back to me and then I can send him on :D
* Please ensure that you post Rudy in time for the next person to get him on time! Some people are taking Rudy abroad and will need him on time to make sure he gets on the plane!!!!
*Please add your address when pming me, how much you are donating and a contact phone number when reserving roaming Rudy!

EDIT 20/12/06

Due to the fact we now want to raise as much as possible before April, there will be a minimum donation of £10 for Rudy!!

ETA: [03.03.2008]

After Rudy's recent detour and him being lost in the post for a short while, we will now require people having Roaming Rudy to send him onto the next person via RECORDED delivery to prevent it happening again. Many thanks for your co operation with this.

Last edited:
ooh ive had my holioday for this year but if i go anywhere exciting hopefully i'll be able to book roving rudy to come with me :D

He's coming to me soon and I am SO EXCITED!!

He'll be going to see Christabel for a check-up......
Does he still have his PLUMS :? If so do you want Christabel to 'see to them'..... :wink: :lol: :lol:

Janex

Laura- does kay have a link so I can send my money from paypal?

And as for taking pictures when he arrives, should we post them on here, and Kay will print them out?, or should we have them printed out and sent along with him??

Oooh and does kay have a website? Just wondering!!

Leah xx

Laura will let you know who to send Roaming Rudy on to after is exciting visit with you.
Pictures can be posted on here as I am sure everybody would love to see what he gets upto. If you want to take a pic of yourself with Rudy then please feel free it would be nice to see who he is staying with and I can put this in the frame I am going to do. You can also email me or Laura with them.
Debs you can always choose another date as I am sure he would love to come and see you.
Jane. I think my Vet Caroline will want to de plum him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you to you allxxx

If you wish to donate by paypal send payments to:
kjwaugh@supanet.com (for people with paypal accounts)
I can send a link for people who wish to pay by paypal but don't have a paypal account. You will just have to pm me your email address.

PM Laura (Loopylop) :wink:

I'll send my donation next week, have just spent all my money this week on Boarding :(

i was wondering if it would be possible to do another small event, i have been left a number of solid silver 3 penny pieces, the kind that you put in christmass puds and i was wondering what is i sold them on here for a nominal amount each to go to the kayj's thingy again.

i want to do something that will enable everyone to participate.

i need to count them all to see how many i have. and assess age and quality.

what do you think?

im lost

I remember reading a post about next year and the theme transport. cant find that now but if I can have him for any of the following Bus driver for the day, he can come and drive my bus. Police man for the day with my partner in the cop car. Or gliding for the day again with my partner might be able to get him in a Hawk (jet) if any available that day then let me know where I sign up please. Or on motor bike would love to have him for a little stay. Although Winnie may get bit upset if Angel decides to swap her ted for him.

Is Rudy still travelling anywhere? I love this idea. He could come visit me in the north of Scotland if he wants.

Back