• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding 3 bunnies?

Have you ever tried bonding 3 bunnies? If yes, what was the outcome?

• New bun fitted in like she'd always been a part of the other two

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Took some hard work bonding, but fitted in eventually

• Didnt fit in for a long time

• Total voters
You getting another 2 buns? :eek:

I was also wondering about bonding a third bun into a group of two for when my next bun arrives :D

I assume it would depend on the personality of each of the bunnies... I'm sure other people on here will have more information :thumb:

xEMMAx said:

Doubt it, Just me thinking naughty things :lol: It's just there is a little girly very close to my heart whos been in rescue so long ... no i've said enough. You lot are way too good at convincing people to do stuff :lol: ! X

beckiboo186 said:
xEMMAx said:

Doubt it, Just me thinking naughty things :lol: It's just there is a little girly very close to my heart whos been in rescue so long ... no i've said enough. You lot are way too good at convincing people to do stuff :lol: ! X

Awww :lol: :lol: Hmm... which girly would this be? Has she appeared on the RIN section? ;)

xEMMAx said:
Awww :lol: :lol: Hmm... which girly would this be? Has she appeared on the RIN section? ;)

Most def. not! She's with one of these lovely ladies from here, but not one v.closely linked to the forum :wink: X

I tried bonding a 3rd rabbit to a pair but the two females didn't get on. All rabbits are different though so you won't know until you try them together.

I wanna see the result of the poll but I don't wanna vote cause I've not tried it.... YET! I will be on Sunday... :?

Hells said:
I wanna see the result of the poll but I don't wanna vote cause I've not tried it.... YET! I will be on Sunday... :?

Good Luck.

Emma, If it happens, You'll be first to know :lol:

Little Lucy :?: :wink:

My current threesome (Oooh sounds rude :oops: ) took a little while to bond 'cos I was extremely concerned about Harley, who gets bullied a lot but it all turned out for the best, they all do their own thing but Harls seems happy to have non bullying friends :lol:

we recently added Smudge a nethie x, to the terrible two moonshine and flopsy, and they all get on really well. All loved up and cuddling together most of the time.

:) :)

I recently added Smurf to my bonded pair of sisters, Georgie & Jem. It all went fine, although there is a lot of humping and spraying from Smurf and the girls do get a little fed up occasionally. Hopefully this should start to improve after today, as Smurf is off to the vets in a little while to get de-plummed! :lol:

Option 1 and 2, so I didn't vote. One group was easy the other group was not :lol:

When I introduced Rex to Mary and Squishy, they were living together within hours! It was as if he'd been part of the group forever. But bonding the pair had been really easy too. So much for males not getting along ;)

I've found the more I add, the easier it gets :oops: :lol: I have a bonded 7 now. Odd time it doesn't work - I was aiming for a bonded 8 :oops:

I found 3 ok, but my buns are now used to loads of other buns being around.

Back