• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

myxymotisis in Wolverhampton

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone that is and around wolves please get your buns vac'd if not already done so. Poor bunnies :(

It's at Bobbington airport all the wild bunnies there are infected and there is a lot of them. Apparently it's awfull, I've let the rwa know they're sending a first alert. The guy at work fly's his plane there and he said it's so upsetting. :(

Yeah Amber got signs first last Thursday :( Sugar then got signs 2 days after Amber was PTS, Sugar was PTS on Monday :( Haffy is pretty cut up about it. The

Se would have posted but she can't get in :(

OMG that must have been awful! I'm 10 mins from Wolves, both mine done - it's not 100% protection tho - is it?? :shock:

:wave: no it's not, they can still get it even when vec'd, they've just a better chance of survival. Mine are vac'd too, but it's still a worry.

some people put mosquito (sp?) net over the front of their hutches. Burn candals of (hmmm can't remember)I think sandalwood to deter them

Back