• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Silly Mum....

kaskaskia

Alpha Buck
I always thought my mum was as daft as me and now I know it! She went to an animal farm a few weeks ago with my young nieces (I couldn't go - hangover!), and came back with 2 key rings, each is a silver oval and has a heart shape space for a photo. One keyring says Imogen and the other Benjamin - my buns names!
She also painted me a tile to use a number plaque for next to my front door - its gorgeous, its pale green and has a big purple number 40, with a border of pink flowers round the edge, and right at the bottom - a little brown rabbit and one a white one!!!! So I have a painting of my rabbits on my door plaque! Perfect!

I always tell her she should sell her stuff on ebay, she's so talented. She paints furniture, old mirrors, etc etc and they look lovely.

Back