• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My mice

Camellia

Warren Scout
So I've adopted two new mice - It was going to be two females, but long story short I have adopted one female and one male. The other female I will be adopting in the future, though.

My new female, who I've named Cherish, has been introduced to my current girly Savannah, and they are getting on wonderfully - Both so happy to have company :D My 3rd girl will be introduced to them also.

Cherish has very little ear.....She scratched them off when she came into rescue, despite medical intervention :-/

But that's alright....It makes her unique :wink: And she is gorgeous just the same. She is quite tame, which is relieving, as her confidence in people is already having a positive impact on Savannah (yay!!) (She came to me terrified of people, she is better than she was, I can hold her but she is afraid of my hand if it goes in the cage etc. ) She follows Cheri's lead when it comes to approaching my hand to be picked up and out of the cage :)

The male's name is Corizon, meaning "of the heart" ---- He is a DARLING boy. Silly, busy, and affectionate.

Here is Cherish:
cherismile9506.jpg

cherisnifffp.jpg

cherinest6.jpg

cherinest5.jpg

cherinest4.jpg

cherifp6.jpg

cherifp8.jpg

Her right ear is the worst...You can see it in this pic:
cherifp7.jpg

cherifp5.jpg

cherifp4.jpg

cherideskfp.jpg

cherideskfp1.jpg

cheriearfp.jpg

^.^

A few I found way too cute to pass up:

I love how their tails are criss crossing each other in these ^^ Cheri's tail is the pink one, savannah is the greyish black one :p
mousetails.jpg

mousetails1.jpg

And mousey noses:
micenoses.jpg

Corizon:
corifpcute.jpg

corifpcute1.jpg

corifpcute2.jpg

corifpdesk.jpg

corifpdesk1.jpg

corifpdesk2.jpg

corifpdesk3.jpg

corifpdesk4.jpg

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m89/mouse_magic/Corizon/corifpdesk5.jpg
corifpdesk6.jpg

corifphold.jpg

corifphold1.jpg

corifpkeys.jpg

corifpkeyboard.jpg

A couple of Savannah also :) She's not in that tank anymore, those are from a couple days ago. Her and Cheri are now in a larger cage
savannahcage9506.jpg

savannahcage95061.jpg

savannahcage95062.jpg

savannahcute9506.jpg

savannahnest9506.jpg

savannahnest95061.jpg

savannahnest95062.jpg

Her nose ;)
savannahnose.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I used to have 3 mice. 3 Boys, Neo (Black) Dash (White) & Boy (Black). Gotto to say they have to me one of the BESTEST pets i'v ever had. Soooooooo tame. Love it. Only thing was that THREE males can get a bit stinky! LOL

m
xx

mit said:
Only thing was that THREE males can get a bit stinky! LOL

Tell me about it, I'm only babysitting three males until Saturday and already I'm fed up with the smell
icon8.gif

Much prefer girls

Gorgeous mice Camellia :love:

Gem said:
mit said:
Only thing was that THREE males can get a bit stinky! LOL

Tell me about it, I'm only babysitting three males until Saturday and already I'm fed up with the smell
icon8.gif

Much prefer girls

Gorgeous mice Camellia :love:

I feel for you!

m
xx

Awww they're gorgeous! I love mice, photos really don't do justice to how cute they are! I've put a post in general chat asking about mice if anyone who knows a thing or two can help me out ;).

Thanks guys! Yes Cori is a little smelly, lol, I love male mice though as I find they tend to be much more affectionate than the girlies :)

Back