• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love my mum!

kitschkitty

Mama Doe
I met up with my mum toady, and at the local allotment annual fete/show she bought me my favourite homemade chutney - and when she was in Asda at the weekend she saw some bunny treats reduced and bought them for Deej! I love my mum!!!! :D

Ali said:
Melndan said:
Aww that's nice. My mum gives me sausages!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What for :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock:
Aww Your Mum sounds Great, When we went to pick Till up from her holidays (when we'd lost Charlie :cry:) Mum and my sister stayed at home, and when we got back .. there were balloons and banners, and they'd even been out and bought a little plastic green house thingy and millions of seeds!! Mums are so lovely :love: X

Ali said:
Melndan said:
Aww that's nice. My mum gives me sausages!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What for :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: She gets loads of them off a local butcher, and always gives us some packs :lol: She does do lots of other nice things tho, other than the sausages :lol: :lol: bless her.
She's got the boys as we speak, they'll be home soon and my peace will be shattered. :?

Back