• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flump's ridiculous moult

Jeremy

Wise Old Thumper
Flump has been having a very messy moult recently, despite being brushed by us, and being irresistably plucked by anyone who comes around (especially by my mother :roll: :lol: )

However, today he just looked such a state I had to get some pictures :lol: :lol: :lol:

flumpmoult1.jpg

flumpmoult2.jpg

flumpmoult3.jpg

flumpmoult4.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaah Bless!!! Kinda looks like hes got wings from the side :oops: , dont every one look at me funny now, cause they look like wings to me!

m
xx

Awwww bless!!, I've got one looking a bit like that!!, who said punk was dead :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, thank God you posted that as I was starting to get worried about my Poppy, who also has a ridiculous moult. Her sister Lucy is not suffering as much and to be honest I don't think in all my years I have ever seen a rabbit look so scraggy. :lol: :lol:

What a lovely bun, think he's cultivating the 'just got out of bed' look :wink: The photos you take of your buns are always so lovely.
Willow's decided to give up moulting at the moment too, the new hair coming through is very smooth whereas the rest is fluffy so he looks a bit of a state too :lol:

Vicki x

Egg's fur seems to go brown when she moults - multicoloured rabbit!

bless - he just wants you to make a jumper out of all that excess! :)

We have a habit of 'plucking' egg too - tbh you wonder where it all comes from when you end up with a bun plus a stack of fur as big as the bun!

Back