• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

AWFUL SAD STORY ....SAT PM UPDATE

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Had a call today from a very upset lady begging us to take a bun and its babies ....so they are here...yes i KNOW we are full but under the circumstances how could we turn the poor things away . :cry: :cry:

This lady has some rough neighbours . The fella is aparently a bit of a thug . The neighbours have 3 rabbits and several children :?

well this lady was looking out of her window earlier and saw the neighbours little girl , 6 or 7 years old pushing a dolls pram and fiddling with something in it . The something turned out to be 5 baby rabbits . 2 had downy fur , 2 were still quite bald and 1 was dead and decomposing :shock: :? :evil: The lady saw another child pick up and throw down another dead baby :cry:

The lady was very upset by this and although she is terrified of the cocequences once the father finds out , she went across and spoke to the mother who told her to take the mother bun and babies if she wanted .

While there she saw 2 other rabbits . No proper hutch in sight , just a kind of box on legs with no lid :shock: :shock: There was no bedding inside it at all just filth :evil: and one of the rabbits looked to have a deformed leg and WHITE eyes .

We have tried to pursuade the lady to report them to the RSPCA but she is terrified of repercussions . She wouldnt even give us the full address so we could do it as she was so scared . Her husband didnt even want to get as involved as they have . :?

Those poor buns :cry: :cry: :cry: i feel quite sick and ashamed to be human right now .

mum and the so far surviving 4 babies seem settled now . She has made a nest of sorts for them and keeps checking on them .

i do hope she doesnt reject the poor things . :cry: :cry:

Angie

Bloody H*LL Angie :shock: :evil: :cry:

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh some people should be removed from this planet........... :evil: :evil:

Poor,poor Buns :cry:
I really hope the babies survive and that Mum is not too traumatised to care for them.

Janex

Juat when i think we have seen / heard the worst something else comes along . :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry:

forgot to mention . the babies eyes are not quite open so i would say they are less than 10 days old :cry:

Thank goodness the lady spotted them and was brave enough to go round and rescue them.

I hope they all survive and, in time, find loving homes.

good on you angie for take them as for the poeple well :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

How awful. I am speechless and feeling quite upset reading and thinking about this. You never know what goes on behind closed doors and it makes me so sad that even more of this sort of disgusting behaviour is happening right now. I hate cruelty and I hate people like this so much more than anything in the whole world :cry:

That lady was very brave.

Evil family :evil: :evil: :evil:

Mum and babies doing fine . Mum is very protective of them and Tracey has seen them feeding so we are now optomistic about them surviveing . :D

Down side is the lady who saved them has been back intouch to say the family who they came off have 3 other buns . At least 1 needs vet treatment . Apparently something was dropped on it damaging its leg . I wont go into detail on here as its not very pleasant but it is urgent that this bun sees a vet . The mother of the family refuses so far to give this bun up ....but the lady who brought us the others is going to try and persuade her tomorrow . She still darnt report her or give us the address.

poor bunny :cry: :cry:

I feel so sorry for the woman who is trying to help the rabbits too. It's a terrible situation to be in. The only way she could get the buns would probably be by offering them money :(

I really hate people sometimes :evil: They can't have any feelings, any compassion... any intelligence.

Rabswood

I feel sick :cry: I can totally understand why this lady doesn't want to report these monsters, but I so wish someone would :evil:

Those poor, poor bunnies :cry:

rabswood said:
I feel so sorry for the woman who is trying to help the rabbits too. It's a terrible situation to be in. The only way she could get the buns would probably be by offering them money :(

I agree, It might be the wrong thing to do, But you'd have to .. cant imagine how she feels knowing they are just next door, suffering :cry: :cry:. The Lady who saved them shows there are some very decent people left, as for the others .. :x :x :cry: :cry: X

Back