• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Major Tom Has Sorted Out My Bank Statements.....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.......he just did a MASSIVE wee on them.... :roll: :lol:
Oh well, cant see how broke I am now.... :lol: :lol:

Janex

oh i will have to tell the kids that one, i can just see the teachers face now, sorry miss the
[/i]rabbit ate my home work :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aliandbuns said:
Well if you will shred them and put them in his litter tray! :wink: :lol:

Didn't get the chance. He wee'd on them as soon as I got them out of the envelope :lol: I have to say that I agree with his opinion of them :roll: :lol:

Janex

Jane - all my bills & debts are winging their way down to you :wink:
Maybe I could line litter trays with thm instead of newspaper :lol:

I was doing Davids book one year and fireworks started going off and one of the dogs went and stood in the corner where I had put them and wee'd on them. Good job my accountant is a friend from my school days.

kayj said:
I was doing Davids book one year and fireworks started going off and one of the dogs went and stood in the corner where I had put them and wee'd on them. Good job my accountant is a friend from my school days.

Ooooops!! :lol: :lol:

Janex

bunnylove said:
oh i will have to tell the kids that one, i can just see the teachers face now, sorry miss the
Well, my rabbits have never eaten my homework but I did have a hard time explaining the muddy bunny prints all over my files from doing my homework outside with them. :oops: :lol: :lol:

This is a true Story Honest.
My Vet use to go to the home of an elederly lady to vaccinate her cats. This woman had her husbands ashes in a urn on the top of the telly, my vet would always comment to her and say isee you haven't got round to scattering them yet, which the woman would always reply No. Anyway my Vet went in and the ashes were gone, some my vet said to her I see you got round to scattering them when the woman replied No I run out of cat litter, I always knew he would be useful one day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kayj said:
This is a true Story Honest.
My Vet use to go to the home of an elederly lady to vaccinate her cats. This woman had her husbands ashes in a urn on the top of the telly, my vet would always comment to her and say isee you haven't got round to scattering them yet, which the woman would always reply No. Anyway my Vet went in and the ashes were gone, some my vet said to her I see you got round to scattering them when the woman replied No I run out of cat litter, I always knew he would be useful one day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Janex

bunny_burrows said:
bunnylove said:
Well, my rabbits have never eaten my homework but I did have a hard time explaining the muddy bunny prints all over my files from doing my homework outside with them. :oops: :lol: :lol:

Binky once took a huge bite out of a page of my geography copy... :oops: :roll:

Back