• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

LOADS of Pics of my lot!!

mit

Mama Doe
Here you guys go, a full wright ups of reach bunny will follow in the next couple of days:

FOR NOW ENJOY!!!

Their Palace (Girls on the Left and Stud on the Right):

IMG_5452.jpg

The Girls:

Jet:

IMG_5453.jpg

IMG_5483.jpg

Shadow:

IMG_5454.jpg

IMG_5468.jpg

Missy:

IMG_5481.jpg

IMG_5457.jpg

Group shoots:

IMG_5456.jpg

IMG_5464.jpg

and finally, my gorg boy STUD:

IMG_5500.jpg

IMG_5451.jpg

IMG_5489.jpg

kayjay said:
Aww they're lovely. Can Stud (what a name) not live with the girls?

Ive just graduated this summer and as you can imagine how skint i'm at the moment. Ive spent quite alot on the bunnies so far, about £500 since July. So they haven't had their bits done yet, just started a job, so should be gettin some money in very soon. But dont worry, hes not too lonely they play all together in the garden, under my watchful eye, just in case he mounts one of them. LOL. Bless!

They are such beautiful bunnies! But watch out - it only takes a second, literally! And stud will live up to his name :shock:

Spacegirl said:
They are such beautiful bunnies! But watch out - it only takes a second, literally! And stud will live up to his name :shock:

I know, he's only really tryed moutin them twice and that was like about 5 weeks ago. After that i seperated him from the girls. When they are all out he just sniffs them and runs off and does his out bussniess runnin' around the garden. No mountin since then. Dunno why.

m
xx

mit said:
Spacegirl said:

I know, he's only really tryed moutin them twice and that was like about 5 weeks ago. After that i seperated him from the girls. When they are all out he just sniffs them and runs off and does his out bussniess runnin' around the garden. No mountin since then. Dunno why.

m
xx

Hi :) Gooorgeous piccies of your buns! :D

Please, please, please, please, please, under NO circumstances let your boy run with the girlies...even under your supervision.
As has been said...it only takes a split second...and you could end up with a pregnant girl :shock:

Put Stud in a seperate run, situated next to the girls run, so they can see each other through the mesh, but no physical interaction. Best to play safe.

My Albert was accidently put in a run with his sister, 2 weeks after being neutered.......my signature picture is the result of their brief encounter :shock:

Veronica said:
Hi :) Gooorgeous piccies of your buns! :D

Please, please, please, please, please, under NO circumstances let your boy run with the girlies...even under your supervision.
As has been said...it only takes a split second...and you could end up with a pregnant girl :shock:

Put Stud in a seperate run, situated next to the girls run, so they can see each other through the mesh, but no physical interaction. Best to play safe.

My Albert was accidently put in a run with his sister, 2 weeks after being neutered.......my signature picture is the result of their brief encounter :shock:

Ditto!! :shock: Thats how I ended up with 4 bunnies!! Was a matter of seconds for the deed to be done :shock:

I have been seprating the a lot more recently as they are growin up now,they are still babies, 3.5 to 4 months old. Have sectioned a small part of the garden with NIC Cubes from argos for him since the last week and a half. But thanx for the advice guys.

Back