• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

speedy gonzales

woodstock

Mama Doe
Egg has been telling me that my signature is giving you all a bad impression of her - like she just lays about all day... so she's made me put some other photos of her up to prove that she only zonks out after doing something mad, or extremely fast ;)

I give you
Fast Egg:

DSC00837_001.jpg

DSC00839_001.jpg

DSC00838_001.jpg

Willow_Warren said:
She looks as though she's having a whale of a time! Is she on a harness? My two love adventures in the garden on the lead :D

Yup, she's on a harness, with her blue lead trying to keep up with her!
The picture is at my parents house, which is a big garden, but not secure at all. Even with her lead on she managed to almost get all of her and her lead next door before we got to her! (Alex had to do a diving tackle to get the lead before it disappeared - he wasn't impressed as he ruined his trousers!) :lol:
We can just about have them off the lead at our house as the bottomof the garden is secure - but we can't let them get near the gates!

Back