• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wooohoooo!

ShivyRex

Mama Doe
Well I got my call fro Focus today - my bunny playhouse is being delivered on Saturday!!! YAYAYAYAY!!!! So not long until Zion can get his girlfriend :D

Unfortunately I am at a wedding on the Sunday so can't build it then but no worries. Hopefully next week me and DP will get down to it (the playhouse building that is :roll:) .

Can anyone recommend a good place to get cheap lino? I have been to Carpet right but it's about £20 for a 4x4 piece. Thanks

Shiv

I got a piece from B&Q last week, it was £25 but has covered an 8 x 6 shed floor with some left over.

ShivyRex said:
Can anyone recommend a good place to get cheap lino? I have been to Carpet right but it's about £20 for a 4x4 piece. Thanks

Trago Mills, if you can face it. We did our bathroom for £10!! Lol

OR go to a local Carpet place, & ask em if you can have some cut offs!

I've been supplied 3 times for free! :oops: :lol:

Rallybunny said:
ShivyRex said:

Why 'if I can face it?'?? I have never been. Is it a nightmare?

Shiv

Shame you're not closer. Dan has his own flooring business and we have loads of spare stuff kicking around!!!! Shame I can't get him to do mine tho :lol:

ShivyRex said:
Rallybunny said:
ShivyRex said:

Why 'if I can face it?'?? I have never been. Is it a nightmare?

Shiv

Yep, full of people walking round very slowly, with zombified looks on their faces. You should be able to get some lino quite cheap though, and they sell the "Nature's Own" hay and wood shavings and Excel pellets for a bit cheaper than anywhere else.

Oooo thanks! I will have to take a trip there on Saturday me thinks (depending when they deliver the playhouse)

Grrrr how annoying Mel! Could have got a bargain ;)

Will post some pics when in the process of putting it all together.

Thanks Again

Shiv

ShivyRex said:
Well I got my call fro Focus today - my bunny playhouse is being delivered on Saturday!!! YAYAYAYAY!!!! So not long until Zion can get his girlfriend :D

Unfortunately I am at a wedding on the Sunday so can't build it then but no worries. Hopefully next week me and DP will get down to it (the playhouse building that is :roll:) .

Shiv
hi,what about off cuts.lots of shops sell them quite cheap

Back