• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bambi..a much loved bunny

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
this is the lovely Bambi

Bambia.jpg

she has come into Honeybunny's as her owner is suffering with dreadful arthritus and can no longer care for her. There were lots of tears when I collected her and she has obviously been well loved. She is 6 years old and will be neutered if the vet thinks she is fit enough....then she will be looking for a very special retirement home :D

Bambib.jpg

Aw how sad for her owner.. must be such a hearbreaking decision to have to give up a loved pet :(

she is lovely and much prettier than the pics show..she doesn't have red eyes..just the camera..she has black eyes and the kindest of faces! :D

Aliandbuns said:
Shouldn't you be resting Jill? :no:

I know....been told off by several people today :oops: :oops: Trouble is is hard to do nothing when you're used to scooting around...but must admit will be lazing tomorrow as chest hurts tonight :(

honeybunny said:
Aliandbuns said:
Shouldn't you be resting Jill? :no:

I know....been told off by several people today :oops: :oops: Trouble is is hard to do nothing when you're used to scooting around...but must admit will be lazing tomorrow as chest hurts tonight :(

You gotta look after yourself Jill! Now take it easy! :wink:

Aww, what a sad story :cry: at least this way she'll have a chance to get all the care her previous owner would be unable to give her.
SHe is bootiful :D

Back