• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Snuggle!!

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
:love: :love: :love: :love:
snuggle5.jpg

:love: Will you stop putting on these adorable bunnies, they make me want to run out and adopt loads more!!

How did you bond a group of 4? Did you get them at the same time? I'd love a group of lionheads like yours, they're so cute

Sooty and Holly lived next to each other for quite a while till he was neutered and bonding them was fairly easy really as they'd already fallen in love I think! :D

However unbeknown to me they had done 'the deed' the week before he was castrated and Holly had 4 babies 4 wks later.. sadly 2 didn't make it but the other 2 did... Bluey and Sweep :D I seprated Soot from them till they were about 3wks old and just let them have supervised time together. He was so gentle with them that I just put them all together when they were about 4wks old and they've been together ever since :D :D

Back