• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Zippy- there has been an accident during the op

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
I dropped her off this morning for her dental, poor Zippy. I am very nervous. I saw one magpie this morning and I've got myself paranoid that it is a sign as they say one for sorrow. :(

Aww Tree, I'm sure he'll be fine. Our new house is surrounded by a trillion magpies, Its scary! :shock: Wishign Zippy all the luck in the world today :D X

Thanks guys, I just looked at two magpies on the net so hopefully I've broke the curse, although Carys has told me off for being pathetic and wet :oops: :lol:

I have to ring at two :(

OMG panic, panic there was an accident or something during op some of her other teeth have broke away, but to be honest they are probably week teeth too. She has only got the one set of back teeth (she's got even less now :lol: ), the others have gone. Hence the reason for her having to keep having two monthly dentals because she can't grind them down herself. I've got to ring again in two hours to make sure she can come home tonight and she's got to have metacam for the next four days for the pain. She is waking up from the GA so that's a good sign. I nearly started crying when they said the vets needs to talk to you, I thought the worse.

OMG poor Zippy, at least he is coming round from the GA and as ypu said that is a good sign, He'll be fine Tree honest.

OMG Tree i read the title and thought OH NO!!!! But glad that she's coming round phew! Let us know if she can come home tonight XXX

Back