• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Local Rabbit Rescue Centres?

mit

Mama Doe
Hey girlies,
As you might have guessed i have recently joined RU (after a hard, HARD struggle!). You can check out my intro here:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=29718

Anyways let me get to the point, i have noticed a lot of you guys run rabbit rescue centres, which is Ab Fab Super!!! Ive just graduated from uni couple of months a go and the thing is that i would absoulty LOVE to offer my servises to any local resuce centres to me to help, which groomin, cleanin hutch, feedin, just really muckin' in to help you guys, also on the plus side i would learn more about rabbits as i only work on Sat/Sun/Mondays at HOBBs in Kingston i have plenty of spare time. So i was wonderin' if anyone would want to take me on as a volunteer/work experiance.

m
xx

ps. i dont mind travelin'!

I am sure that ARC can find you lots of things to do. Like many rescues we dont have a centre as such but have animals out in foster homes. The majority of our fosterers are in Whitton, Twickenham and Hampton Hill so not too far from you at all.

I will have a word with Donna who is the main bunny contact to see whom is most in need of help, i am sure we can fit something around when you are available.

Janice

jrn1310 said:
I am sure that ARC can find you lots of things to do. Like many rescues we dont have a centre as such but have animals out in foster homes. The majority of our fosterers are in Whitton, Twickenham and Hampton Hill so not too far from you at all.

I will have a word with Donna who is the main bunny contact to see whom is most in need of help, i am sure we can fit something around when you are available.

Janice

OMG!! Thats sounds WICKED! And all in busin' it distance.

Back