• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay sponsored hutch smash - bunny lovers please support us!

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Having read Louise's threads and visited her sanctuary the other weekend I have set up a sponsored "Smash the rabbit hutch" on ebay to try and help raise some finances for Hopper Haven. Please visit the auction and encourage your friends to do so too.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230025592693

If everyone on this forum had a go we'd raise £4752!! Think Louise would be able to get all her baby buns sorted for that!!

The two rabbits were rescued today; they were bought to be bred but Hubby is now "indisposed" and his wife didn't want to look after them. Jerry is 6 months but Jenny only 3 so keeping fingers crossed she is too young to be pregnant. They were being kept in this hutch under the stairs, Jerry was allowed out sometimes, but Jenny wasn't as she ate wires.

With so many stories like this one I wanted to try and do something practical for Louise who is trying to make a difference to rabbits lives and, as all of us know, Vets are getting increasingly expensive and in rescue situations this is often the first place the buns need to go. If we could all put just £1.50 towards the costs it would all mount up! Thanks

Thanks so much for your support guys! :D Really hoping we can raise enough to get all Louise's baby buns sorted!

Thank you Chloe for having such a great idea and for doing it for my hoppers 8) And thank you to everyone who takes part :D

Thanks Sue! If everyone on this forum had a go we'd raise £4752. Think Louise might be able to get all her baby buns sorted for that! :D

chloaster said:
Thanks Sue! If everyone on this forum had a go we'd raise £4752. Think Louise might be able to get all her baby buns sorted for that! :D

And I could get all 80 rabbits here vaccinated :D

Back