• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In aid of KAYJ,S RESCUE FUND. - This has now ended.

deborah

Alpha Buck
i am selling a really lovely peridot and small diamond ring set in hall marked 9k gold.

all money recieved to be sent to kayj,sbunnyhops rescue and not to me.

DESCRIPTION. The ring has 3 peridots, a large oval centre one which is flanked by 2 small diamonds either side of the centre stone. and then 2 more peridots, 1 each side of the diamonds.

the stones are a lovely light green colour. The ring has been warn by myself on a few ocassions but shown no sighn's of wear. it sparkles.

it is an unusual desighn and is sure to please and the best bit is your helping the bunnies.

it will be supplied in a new box it the new owner as soon as Kay tells me she has recieved the funds.

postage will be recorded and around a further £2.00 (to uk i think) international customers i will have to price postage and let you know.

THIS IS GENUINE . all procedes to KAYJ bunnyhops rescue for her garage extention.

MY name is deborah Anne Granger
Cleveland.

phone number will be provided to the winning bidder.

Please leave your bid as post a reply on here. so its all up front.

auction ends saturday at 18.00 hours

pic to follow.

ring008.jpg

[/img]
ring006.jpg

ring001.jpg

sorry for poor quality it is the best i can do. ring is size r ish.[/img]

Do you have a pic? - oops sorry just re-read the message
Also for security id take your address off and just put your first name on - you never know who reads forums

- oops got my police hat on again

caz

Yep - just edited your address out :) Could give it to Kay if she doesn't already have it rather than posting it on forum :)

I'd love to bid, but I don't get paid until the end of September and can't afford to spend any money until then :(

It's beautiful! Have you any idea of what you would like as a starting bid? I would love it but don't want to post a bid thats too low and insulting you.

Sue&Sooty said:
It's beautiful! Have you any idea of what you would like as a starting bid? I would love it but don't want to post a bid thats too low and insulting you.

thank you,

i had not thought about a starting bid but think £15.00 to start is fair...oh dear, i hope this isn't a problem?

Re: In aid of KAYJ,S RESCUE FUND.

ring008.jpg

[/img]
ring006.jpg

ring001.jpg

sorry for poor quality it is the best i can do. ring is size r ish.[/img][/quote]

Bump means that the posting goes back up to the top of page again so that people see it and don't miss it, I want you to get a lot of money for your ring so I keep sending it to the top of the page.

You will see that now I have replied to you it will go back to the top

No you are not stupid, I had to ask when I first saw it, I thought maybe I had joined a secret society and would have to send messages in code :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You said you were old, can I ask how old please?

Back