• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

toilet habits

Wizbit

Alpha Buck
I have had Bertie and Daisy together now for 9 months and they are very happy. The only thing is that Bertie seems to be a little 'slap dash' with his toilet habits. Most of the time he goes in the litter tray but then all of a sudden he will decide he wants to do a wee somewhere else not in the litter tray! Does anyone else have this problem? I tend to move the litter tray around according to where he wees but then Daisy gets cross with me for moving the litter tray :roll: can't win! Any advice gratefully received!!

Have you moved any furniture around etc? Deej is normally very good at only peeing in his litter tray, but I've had a couple of problems with him deciding to pee in different areas. :roll: Also I have noticed if I move anything around in the room he will poop all over the area, and sometimes he poos when he's excited (or to lazy to get into his litter tray). :roll:

You could try getting an extra litter tray. :? :?

Maybe Daisy is hogging the "bathroom" when Bertie needs to go.

Justine xx

I have the same problem with Dexter. He has 3 litter trays which he uses and still wees in other corners! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Estelle said:
I have the same problem with Dexter. He has 3 litter trays which he uses and still wees in other corners! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Really? Polly & Alfie are my cleanest buns! (Dexter's sister & Dad for the rest of you!!!). I can put a litter tray anywhere & they will find it & use it!! They are also the only 2 allowed in non-bun proofed rooms unsupervised cos they are so well-behaved!! (Nothing dangerous you understand, just wallpaper etc!!!)

Flint's a nightmare!!! :lol:

well, it seems i am not the only one with a lazy bun! I put it down to him being a boy, boys as we all know will wee anywhere !!! :lol:

Angie65 said:
Estelle said:

Really? Polly & Alfie are my cleanest buns! (Dexter's sister & Dad for the rest of you!!!). I can put a litter tray anywhere & they will find it & use it!! They are also the only 2 allowed in non-bun proofed rooms unsupervised cos they are so well-behaved!! (Nothing dangerous you understand, just wallpaper etc!!!)

Flint's a nightmare!!! :lol:

yep he's a little monkey. He sprays wee all over the hutch walls and all over Amber too! :roll: :lol:

Back