• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Unky A and Major Tom-U/D 5th Sept-Both Doing OK!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Dear old Uncle Albert has mandibular pain today :cry: I can feel some thickening and a real 'hot-spot' of pain :cry:
He has had extra pain relief and I will be speaking to Christabel this morning about staritng him on Penicillin injections again. Obviously I am anxious about this because of what happened to Orlaith :cry: :cry:

Major Tom has mouth pain, probably his teeth but MAYBE the tumour :cry: We are off to see Christabel now and The Major may have to have a GA......... :cry: :cry:

Please send vibes for these lovely old Bunnies..... :cry: :cry:

Janex

I'm sorry to hear this :( healing vibes on their way :D let us know how they get on

Thanks everyone

Uncle A has to go back onto Penicillin injections. I know the risks but it is the only option left....... :cry:

Major Tom is with Christabel. He has to have a GA to try to establish what's going on with his teeth/tumour...... :cry: :cry:

I knew today was going to be 'difficult'...... :cry: :cry:

Janex

I am so sorry they arent feeling well - I am sending huge hugs and vibes to you and the buns.... Remember to hold onto the good news of martha doing a binky - thats fantastic!!!

Only just read this! Poor boys, really hope they're ok. Sending lots and lots of vibes to them xxxx

OMG Christabel phoned to say Major Tom just stopped breathing during his GA :shock: :cry: :cry:
She was able to resusitate him
I have to phone back at 1730hrs to see if he is going to wake up......
The only bit of good news is that the tumour in his cheek seems to have GONE :shock: :?
All his teeth were a MESS and growing into soft tissue again :cry:

Please send lots of vibes for The Major.....

Janex

Back