• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just an update...

Veronica

Mama Doe
Hi peeps,

I've had a few of you email me asking about how I'm getting on with my given situation regarding my buns and piggies.

Things are going well...changes have been made to help with cleaning and general maintaining.

I do still plan to move the buns out of the hutches in the coming months, to give me a chance to refresh, rennovate, and renew in order to make things easier for me when feeding, accessing and cleaning the buns.

A very good friend of mine, who also volunteers at the rescue I help out at, has offered to help me, should the situation arise, clean out my buns (I'm currently, and have been well enough to do this myself...as well as helping out at the rescue).

I am working as much overtime as I can before I have to go back to uni to raise funds to afford to make these changes to my buns living quarters. This will then make life so much more easier for me!

I've also taken (or been pressurised! :lol: ) into taking some steps to helping myself in leading a healthy lifestyle!
(oh yes...I've started back at the gym 8) ...so a friend and I will be regulary attending! :lol: :lol: :lol: )
As my mum said to me.....if it was one of my buns that was ill, I'd be at the vets first thing, and then doing anything in my power to look after him/her :lol: :lol: :lol: ...time to start doing that for myself....which hopefully in turn will mean I'm fit/well enough to be there for all my responsibilities :D
Family seem happy in the changes going ahead, so all seems well :D

My babies are still here (woohoo!), and I doubt they will be going ANYWHERE :D :D :D.....included in that is my little group of nattering women piggies :D :lol: :D :lol: (I'm sooooo fond of them...actually fond isn't the word....they are :love: :love: :love: )...I've also decided I'm bettering their housing (bigger, more spacious and newer) in the coming month (currently working overtime to afford that :D ).

I'm so proud of my babies. I'm proud of what they are, how gorgeous they are, how special they are, and how purely amazing characters each and every one is! :D
I'm also proud of myself for how I keep them. As a full time student, single-handedly funding, and maintaining them...they are my pride and joy...and all that I work for! :D :D :D I love em! :love:

P.S.
Coco is laying beside me with back legs flicked out. Now she used to be a nervous bun.....now she is just the most chilled out bun with me, it brings me so much joy :D :D :D :D :D

That's fantastic news! So pleased things are starting to work out.

thats great news Veronica :D If i was near u id come down the gym with ya cos i need some motivation to get fit at the moment! good on ya! :D

Thats great news!! I knew that you would work it out somehow! Sometimes you have to give things time, and a chance to work themselves out :D

Keep us updated :wink: :thumb:

Leah xx

Really great news Veronica :D

I haven't been on RU for a while as I have been away but I really wanted to know what was happening to your buns and was scouting through the threads to see where you were and any news and what good news it is!!

Your buns are just too gorgeous to leave you.

Good luck with the gym too - GO FOR IT x

Back