• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Egg and Tuesdays new tunnel and tent from Tescos

woodstock

Mama Doe
Went to tescos today, and they have a kiddies pop up tent and tunnel on clearance for 8.99, and i couldn't resist getting it for the buns to play in.
I also made a trip to Argos, and picked up some storage cube defences, but used the spares to make a bunny maze :D :lol:

Tuesday - hmmm, i'm not sure...
232889206_f6d86e566c_m.jpg

Egg - woohoooo!
232889032_108d7fc05a_m.jpg

Buns - oohhh a maze - i wonder how i get over there...
232888579_865189cf9a_m.jpg

232888784_4cebd6bcb7_m.jpg

And both together, incorporating their other tunnel:
232888321_f274353488_m.jpg

Buns have been playing in it for the last two hours! - money well spend ;)

Awwwwwwww that's great can we come and play too!!
There are 'only' 35 Buns and ME!!.... :shock: :lol: :lol:

Janex

That is brilliant!! My bun wants a tent and tunnell like that. Did you buy it recently?? Im off to Tescos tomorrow but ours is only a little one so may bot do :cry:

Benjiandbarney said:
That is brilliant!! My bun wants a tent and tunnell like that. Did you buy it recently?? Im off to Tescos tomorrow but ours is only a little one so may bot do :cry:

yep - i bought it yesterday - the Tesco's in Solihull had loads left. It was a Tesco's extra though...

A couple more of the cheeky ones:
233570940_5ffabe2cfc_m.jpg

233570982_b6a27fd164_m.jpg

I am mad, its 8pm and im off to drive 1/2 hour to the nearest Tesco's extra! :lol: I really want this tunnel and tent as my poor bun has been poorly recently so want to buy him a cool new prezzie. I just hope they have stock, wish me luck!

Benjiandbarney said:
I am mad, its 8pm and im off to drive 1/2 hour to the nearest Tesco's extra! :lol: I really want this tunnel and tent as my poor bun has been poorly recently so want to buy him a cool new prezzie. I just hope they have stock, wish me luck!

Ohh - good luck!
And if they don't have any, let me know - i'll pick an extra one up then we can 'bunny toy run' it to you ;) :lol:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Managed to pick one up last night so my bunny is very rabbit . He was trying to get in the bloody thing before it was set up properly. I will have to post some piccies on here soon!

Benjiandbarney said:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Managed to pick one up last night so my bunny is very rabbit . He was trying to get in the bloody thing before it was set up properly. I will have to post some piccies on here soon!

lol! :lol: :lol:

Tuesday has been sat in his this evening just licking the floor :? ! i'm not sure it he's in love with it or it's coated in some psychadelic rabbit juice or something!

It looks a great idea but I am sure that two of my bunnies would try and chew it to bits. I suppose I could always give it to the cats if they do though

That looks soooooo cool! 8) Storm loves his tunnels, he chews them to bits while he's inside and if Gypsy dares to use them he rolls the tube around with her inside :shock: :lol:

Back