• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it dinner time yet mum?

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
508bfed8.jpg

Note the lovely DRY nose on the lovely snuffly Santa. What is this wonder antibiotic? Penicillin? Septrin? Nope...BAYTRIL! :shock:

aaaaaaawwwwwww what a cute pair of little faces :D :D :D how can you resist them :wink: Glad Santa is feeling better :D

Bloody typical after we all **** Baytril off!!... :roll: :roll:

They have to be the cutest little Nethies I have ever seen :love:

Really pleased Santa is snotless at the moment :D :D

Janex

My hubby has told me that I have to stop feeding them at the patio door, as they just spend ages sitting there looking expectantly, or if they see someone walk past, they come tearing up the garden. I've lost count of the number of times we've almost stood on them when simply trying to walk past the door :lol:

I expect everyone's so fed up of Baytril that the bugs have forgotten all about being immune to it :lol:
Seriously though, I don't think it's as bad as it's made out to be. My main problem with it is that the vet never prescribes a high enough dose (too little and not often enough), which with someone who wouldn't question their vet, would lead to it not doing much other than letting the germs build up a resistance :?
Gorgeous bunnies though. I do miss having a little Nethie face looking up at me :(

Back