• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is the life!

Spacegirl

Mama Doe
Hogging the limelight again . .
IMGP3437.jpg

[sorry about the hairy chest ] :lol:

IMGP3440.jpg

Could he BE any more chilled out? :lol:

:lol: :lol: Chilled Gizmo!! :lol: :lol:

Is the 'hairy chest' up for a waxing :shock: :shock: .. in aid of a Rabbit Rescue.... :lol: :lol:

Janex

Awwww he's adorable :love:

I'd deffo sponsor a chest waxing...come on Sally, if we start a campaign do you think your hub (I assume that's him anyway :lol: ) would give in??

:shock: Actually its mine!

Not really :lol:

I will suggest the sponsered wax! I will be first with my money if he agrees :lol:

AWW cute bun i want a bun that lays like that - my girly is too hyper to lay still lol

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Spacegirl said:
:shock: Actually its mine!

Not really :lol:

I will suggest the sponsered wax! I will be first with my money if he agrees :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

omg at this rate with all the cute pictures of gizzy my web site is going to become a strine :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back