• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We NEED a Rudy Lookalike Teddy!!! WE HAVE FOUND HIM!!!!

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
:wave:

Has anyone got a Rudy bunny look a like that they would like to donate?

We are thinking of doing this.....

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=29602

With all proceeds going to Kay for this........

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=29577

:lol:

I'm not quite sure how it would work yet, but we need the teddy bunny before we can do anything :lol: :lol: :lol:

We will sort the rest after that! We thought it might be a good idea to start the ball rolling now - and then 'Rudy the Roving rabbit' (Copy right of Jane :lol:) could take part in Halloween events, Christmas Holidays and any other holidays in general!!!

How much would people be willing to donate to hire Rudy?! :?: :?: :D

Any ideas/suggestions on this welcome :D

I'll have him with me after I come back from New Zealand in the new year :D

What about leaving the price up to the individual? Give as much as you can?

I don't think everyone could manage a set price :?

Fab Idea Gem!!!!!

If people want to start booking in the Rudy now, let me know and then can sort things out when we get him, but at least you will be certain that you will get him!!!!

Pm me with Dates that you would like him and how much you would like to donate!!!

Kay has really liked the bun with the hat and scarf! It seems appropriate as he will be travelling everywhere around the country!!!!

I am going to buy him for RU and have him for a week in October :D

So let the arranging begin!!!!

He is so far taken on the 22nd Jan - 5th Feb 07

and

23rd Oct for a week

:D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/tesco-7in-chi...206QQihZ017QQcategoryZ230QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Here he is!!!! :D

Nicola, do you want him for the week you couldn't get parsley?

And thanks to Gem for finding him :D

No problem :wink:

He's gorgeous :love:

Can we send him around with a little notebook, to record his activites?

Gem said:
No problem :wink:

He's gorgeous :love:

Can we send him around with a little notebook, to record his activites?

I thought taking pics might be good as it will keep postage costs down too and then we can all see on RU what he has been up to!! :idea:

Awwwwwww he is cute rainbow!!!!

Cant wait to see piccies of his first venture!! :D
Can I have him for any week sometime please. I dont go on holiday but he can come and meet Christabel and can help me 'play' with the scan/pack/pay thing-a-me at Tesco :lol: :lol:
Then I can take some piccies of him with ALL my 35 Buns
Oh, he can come to my 'Head Doctor' appointment too. That should give the Psychiatrist something to think about...... :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
Can I have him for any week sometime please. I dont go on holiday but he can come and meet Christabel and can help me 'play' with the scan/pack/pay thing-a-me at Tesco :lol: :lol:
Oh, he can come to my 'Head Doctor' appointment too. That should give the Psychiatrist something to think about...... :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure he will have loads of fun! :lol:

When would you like him Jane? PM me with details if you would like him :D

loopylop said:
Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure he will have loads of fun! :lol:

When would you like him Jane? PM me with details if you would like him :D

Will Do!!

Janex

Back