• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More of Simba, Nala and Fifi

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
A few people have been asking me to put up more pics of my three so ive been trying hard to get some good pics of them lately. Well they have been good to be and i have some cute pics of them all... here you go!

Fifi and Nala love each other so much!
FifiandNala4.jpg

Simba loves them both even more! Fifi and Nala laid like this for ages and Simba just sat between them licking Fifi then turning round and licking Nala and back again! :lol: :lol: Poor little man.. his work is never done!
simbawashing.jpg

simbawashing3.jpg

simbawashing2.jpg

Then later i caught all three of them asleep under behind the sofa.. not the easiest place to get a decent photo
all32.jpg

all31.jpg

all33.jpg

Hope you enjoy them! :D :D

p.s. sorry about the yellow feet on Fifi.. Nala keeps weeing outside the tray and little fifi must just walk through it cos i cant keep her feet clean :oops: :shock: :roll:

omg Chris its like Fifi is permanently attached at Nala's side! :love: :love:

I lurvee pretty lil Simba too of course!

BirdieBun said:
omg Chris its like Fifi is permanently attached at Nala's side! :love: :love:
I lurvee pretty lil Simba too of course!
Yeah it is!!! They are quite often together... dont worry tho simba gets his fair share of snuggles from both of them!! :wink: Thanks for the lovely comments! :D

Back