• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has everyone seen this?

Haha, that's cute!

Raised £835 from it though!! :shock: :D
*Wonders if we could have an RU one for Kay* :idea:

I don't see why not!!! I think it's a great idea. (can you tell I'm trying not to do any revision for this interview, am constantly on RU at the mo :wink: )
Nicola x

Go for it Laura!!
You could have a toy 'Rudy the Roving Rabbit'!! :lol: :lol:

.....not upstaging Princess Sophie of course, but Rudy came from Kay so its only fare !! :wink:

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you seen the pics of Rhubarb in the Maldives? - They are wicked!

Love his snorkeling kit - so cute and funny! :lol:

Sue&Sooty said:
Jack's-Jane said:
'Rudy the Roving Rabbit'!! :lol: :lol:

Rudy came from Kay
Janex

:thumb: What a great Idea!!! I'm sure we could raise some funds for Kay

Haha, this sounds like a catchy idea then!!!

Anyone got a teddy that looks like Rudy?! :? :lol:

Jack's-Jane said:
loopylop said:
Anyone got a teddy that looks like Rudy?! :? :lol:[/quote

I am sure we can come up with something!! :D :D

Janex

Wicked Jane, I have pm'd Kay to see if she is happy with this idea :D

Sounds like it would work ok.. as long as we could work out postage or something :? :? Will have to think about how it could work!!!

EDIT: I am already laughing out loud thinking about the pictures that people will post of the Rudy teddy :lol: :lol:

I am liking this idea :lol:

.......Rudy Ted at the top of the Eiffle Tower......on Safari in Africa.......Ski-ing in The Alps.....On a Gondola in Venice......Meeting the Pope( :shock: :lol: ).......On a ranch in Texas (keeping out of John Prescotts way :lol: ).........Gazing over the Niagra Falls.......

the world is at his fluffy ickle feet!!... :lol: :lol:

Janex

As long as its not as big as my Rudy look alike lol
:lol:
Rudyfriend.jpg

I was hoping to take Sir Parsley to Tanzania, but unfortunately he is off to China when I am away. What a well travelled bun he must be! Although, if he stays with me, it may just be Castle Donington that he see's, amybe he's like to go to the race track :lol:
I think it's a brill idea!!
Nicola x

awwww what a sweet idea :lol: :lol: I don't have a rudy lookalike, but I have a well travelled bun called " hopscotch," he's a little grey bun with his own passport :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you contact Karen she might be a ble to give you more info on how she organises it.

Tamsin

It's a lovely idea but can I just point out that this has been running a couple of years so it's not going to be a quick fix if he's only raised £800 odd in that time.

Having said that he came to me and my children loved having him. :oops: :)

Back