• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Head butting bun!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you may have read about Clyde a bun who arrived last Monday
Clyde.jpg

looks like butter wouldn't melt..but he is very aggressive :( Well he has now decided to head-butt instead of bite and it is very funny. He bounces like Tigger, 2 or 3 times then bounces at me and head butts..my legs and my bottom when I turned my back on him in the run! It's really strange to see this bun bouncing himself into a paddy and headbutting...anyone else ever seen this?

I haven't seen head butting but Flipflop did charge after my daughter, chasing her around the garden and biting her. This was the first time she saw Snowy before she was spayed. :shock: :shock:

Justine xx

:lol: Sounds like he's making sure he's centre of attention! Does he want nose rubs or something?

no he doesn't like being nose rubbed :( I am getting his teeth checked just to make sure he's not in pain..he's been neutered since a youngster so I think he's just a bad tempered bun..he makes Bandit look like a pussy-cat! :lol:

Jessica headbutts :shock:

Normally to say "Get out my way you are standing where I want to be"

or

"You are not paying enough attention to me" :lol: :lol:

Clyde went to his new home today and what a lucky bun he is. He has a new girlfriend called Bunny who is a very unusual colour, brown and gold...and his home is fantastic... a HUGE outside run with it's own shed in it...a 9 ft fence electrified at the top to keep out unwanted visitors. the run area has a few apple trees in it for natural shade /cover and loads of bunny toys/tunnels etc.
Good luck butting bun! :D

Fidget headbutted me really hard when I introduced Daisy to her when they were babies and they fought. She was like a kid having a tantrum, jumped about a bit then headbutted my legs really hard :shock: . Then she ran around me in circles and left a circle of poo around me :lol:. Maybe he didn't like the smell of other rabbits around or something?

Lucky bun! His new home sounds brilliant!

He is very cute, bless him!

Calel head butts!! But I tell him he's a Good Boy!! I'd rather he head butt than the alternative!! :lol: Good for Clyde :D

ooooooooooooooh wickid someone wasnt put off by the butting it sounds so funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

why is it he has gone and not Wooky - not that Clyde dont deserve a home :)

how is Wooky?

Back