• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone for a dutch baby..or 3?

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Look what came in today :D
dutchsbabes.jpg

Sweet little 8 week old dutch babies.
A boy now called Smartie
Smartie.jpg

another boy, Twix
Twix.jpg

and not 100% sure but I think little Buttons is a girl
buttons.jpg

also from the same house an older dutch boy, Dodger..he is very tame ..a lovely lad. notice the state of the hutch..the one he WAS living in..NOT what he is in now
Dodger.jpg

Also got a little nethie girl, very overweight from the same place..pics of her to follow.

Marie they came from just around the corner from you! Perhaps you could go round and ask the lady for the donation she said she couldn't give me as her husband had gone out with all their money! :shock: :evil: ..Queen st.?! thought about knocking on your door for a cuppa!! :lol:

honeybunny said:
Marie they came from just around the corner from you! Perhaps you could go round and ask the lady for the donation she said she couldn't give me as her husband had gone out with all their money! :shock: :evil: ..Queen st.?! thought about knocking on your door for a cuppa!! :lol:
Really :evil:
Yes i know where you mean council houses?
I couldnt of helped ive been at work all day :lol:

Aliandbuns said:
Hey Jill - why are they not on your kitchen floor? :lol:

Just realised haven't used my kitchen floor for pics for ages :lol: will take some of the in coming buns on Monday on there just for you! :D

Says she is emigrating...Dodger is from a litter a year ago..and now she had these youngsters..she still has the mum and dad and a large non dutch doe...she wants me to take those too......

honeybunny said:
Says she is emigrating...Dodger is from a litter a year ago..and now she had these youngsters..she still has the mum and dad and a large non dutch doe...she wants me to take those too......
Did you tell her you want a donation for the others?

I told her I still want a donation for these 5!...joking apart how big is your boyfriend and do you hire him out?! :lol:

honeybunny said:
I told her I still want a donation for these 5!...joking apart how big is your boyfriend and do you hire him out?! :lol:
Depends what you want to hire him out for :? :lol:

Dutch rabbits are really cheeky looking. I had one Dutch X girl and she was very intelligent and curious.

Bobtails Rescue in Surrey have a pair of young Dutch bunnies, Giselle and Mirelle, they are absolutely adorable. I visited them a few weeks ago and it was really difficult to leave without them.

Back