• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ted and Dougal have gone on their hols! U/D THEY ARE BACK!!!

anna

Mama Doe
They have gone to stay at a boarding place for bunnies for TWO weeks :( I feel so alone! It's the first time since I got them 2 and a half years ago that they have not been here! I miss them so much :( I hated leaving them, but they seemed to settle in quite quickly and were happy I think! I helped Dougal make friends with the buns in the hutch above theirs, he wanted to see!

I'm off camping tomorrow for a week and a bit, weather permitting! We are going on my boyfriends motorbike (a big BMW GS like Ewan and Charlie's!) and heading over to Wales and then up to the Lake District! Should be good! We are also planning to visit Skomer Island to see all the bunnies! :)

Awwwwww I am sure Ted and Dougal will be OK.
Hope you have a good holiday, the weather is meant to be OK next week.
Well, so the forecast says... :roll:

Janex

Hi Anna,
Have a great time at Skomer, I went a few months ago and it was excellent!!!
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=27972&highlight=skomer

I know what you mean about being without the buns. Mine were at my friends last w/end and we spent one night in our house without them before we went to wales the next day, and it was horrible. I knew they were in safe hands, but it was just so quiet and depressing without them.

You'll have a great hol though and getting re-united with the buns after you get back will be so cool!!!! :D
Have fun!!
Nicola x

Well I got back from my trip yesterday a bit early, we got fed up camping in my tiny tent! Managed to do the 300 miles from the Lake District back to Wilts in one day on the the bike - the pain!!! I come home to find out some major changes are happening with my job, which may mean I have to leave as it will be too much to juggle with uni - nice!!!

I'm still without my babies, but I'm collecting them tonight! Yay! When they are settled in again I may even post some piccies!

My boyfriend thinks they are having so much fun at the boarders that they won't want to come home :( The lady rang this morning to arrange a time and he spoke to them, he didn't even ask how they were! I was at work at the time, hearing the news...

Argh! I need a bunny cuddle!

I haven't seen them for over a week! :( :( :(

I'm off again on Friday for one night, I was meant to get them back on Saturday! But I just want them home!

Yay!!!

I've just put them back in their hutch for now to let them settle back in before the cuddles commence!

Ted was a bit stressed at first when we arrived back home, but he seems fine now and munching on some hay! Dougal made himself at home straight away and flipped over on his side for a snooze!

Back