• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mia and Mea pic's

Nicola C

Mama Doe
Hiya Everyone,
What a rubbish day it is! It's grim outside and I am stuck in doors trying to do some work for an interview, that I am really really dreading on Monday morning :( However, on cue as ever, Mia and Mea have been keeping me amused. I think they think they are hamsters at the moment. They have been playing in their 'tent' thing for ages and keep on trying to walk around inside it like a hamster ball. It's most amusing. At first I was worried they were stuck or felt nervous or trapped in it, but they actually seemed to be having great fun in it. I tried to get some snaps for you.....

Both buns inside the tent, with the tent the way up it should be.....
P9023115.jpg

Mea decides to push the tent over from behind and Mia pushes it over from inside (team work)....
P9023113.jpg

P9023114.jpg

Mia works out how much further she can push it....
P9023112.jpg

P9023111.jpg

But then decides she is bored and hops out....
P9023109.jpg

They must have been doing this over and over again for about 30mins or so, I kept on putting the tent back upright again and they just kept pushing over again :lol: Funny bunnies!!!

Here's one of them both looking sweet and innocent (and a little scruffy as they are both moulting LOADS!!!)....
P9023116.jpg

And finally little Mea looking cute as ever...
P9023117.jpg

Hope you all like the pic's. I really should stop getting so distracted, but as you can see my bunnies are just too cute......
Argh! On with the revision.... :(

Love nicola x

aaawwww fab photos of your cute little terrors :D :D :D My two do that sometimes too altho they arent usually working together.. one is usually sat inside minding their own buisness and another one is attempting to push it over with them inside it :lol: Bunnies are just so funny eh :lol: :lol: :lol:

What little trouble makers they are! :lol: :lol: :lol: And I love that last pic of Mea! :love: :love:
Btw (I have a feeling I may have asked this before :oops:) , where did you get that tent? It looks like great fun! :D And also, do you think it would fit two jumbo-sized rexes in? :wink: :lol:

Aww! Hello Mia and Mea (and Nicola of course!). You both look gorgeous as ever. Mr Squidgy is desperate to meet you both ( I daren't let Salt and Pepper look!).
Big nose rubs to you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hello to everyone and especially Mr Squidgy from both of us :wave:
Thank you for all the lovely comments, our Mum is very proud of us!! We have been quite well behaved recently and have been trying to stop nibbling on the carpet, however we have had a nibble on the skirting board in the lounge, Daddy hasn't seen that yet!! :wink:
See you all soon, big kisses to Mr Suidgy, Salt, Pepper and Dudley and a hello to our pals Santa and Millie and Ruby...
Love Mia and Mea xxxxxx

ps-We think our tent came from Ebay, but we also think they can be brought in Poundland.

Back