• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

foster bun from Shell has arrived!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Just collected Roger who has been fostered by Shell for a few weeks and my friend Angie collected him yesterday and kept him overnight for me.
He has had a change of name to..........Rachel! :shock: Yep he is a she! and the cutest little bun ever :love: An agouti nethie x who is so easy to handle and loves a cuddle...will post pics of her as soon as I can locate my camera.....a big thank to Shell for taking such good care of him/her! :D

Well as she's a girl, might she be a suitable match for the person you were looking for a female nethie for?

:lol: i did have rummage around his/her nether regions to check he was a boy but being totally inexperienced in these kind of things i gave up.

If i had known he was a she I would have asked if I could keep her as I am looking for a new partner for Snowy now he has lost Frosty.

She is soooo cute and the friendliest bun i've ever met :love:

AlisonA said:
Well as she's a girl, might she be a suitable match for the person you were looking for a female nethie for?

Yep and strangely enough I've had another nethie doe in today too!

Aww Shell..due to me not reading all the above postes before replying to Ali's...Rachel has been reserved..by 3 people...they were all peple who have contacted me since my hols looking for a small doe...sorry...will keep you in mind for any others I get in...supposedly getting a small friendly lionhead on Weds?!

Back