• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stray in Slough

Jack's-Jane said:
He looks like he has some Giant in him!!
Has Eve seen him....... :wink:

Janex

theres no giant in him :shock: :? i am full to burstng with the rescue at the moment

bunnylove said:
Jack's-Jane said:
He looks like he has some Giant in him!!
Has Eve seen him....... :wink:

Janex

THERES NO GIANT I HIM, BUT I AM FULL TO BURSTING AT THE MOMENT SOORY!

Just thought his ears looked BIG!!

He is lovely. Oh for a smallholding with LOTS of room..... :roll:

Janex

strange how a "stray" is conveniently advertised from someone who has many other buns previously advertised for sale..............

call me a cynic

Two days isn't long either after putting posters up etc...... she ought to really wait longer to see if the owner is found!

luvabun said:
strange how a "stray" is conveniently advertised from someone who has many other buns previously advertised for sale..............

call me a cynic

yes, i must admit i wondered that too

I know this lady,she is a brc breeder she breeds french lops mainly and mini lops as a hobby.she is a caring woman and i dont belive for one second she would lie about this .We got a bunny from her from another breeder who didnt want her anymore.

Yeah I agree it's likely to be true - if you normally advertise buns for sale, why suddenly lie about this one?

Beany said:
Thought you were full to bursting Eve... :wink: :lol:

listen lets set the record straight for ALL thoughs people who DONT know i work..

i was keeping rabbits as pets before i starting rescueing and rehoming bunnies, MY rabbits have nothing to do with the rescues that i take in and rehome and NEVER will do they live and paly totally separate from rescues, and ALLWAYS WILL BE, rescue bunnies that are going to be rehomed DO NOT go in with my resident bunnies..and any do that do become resident are quarentened for 6 weeks prior to going into the enclosure. i have a few quarentine hutches for my resident bunnies which are NOT ever going to be filled with rescue bunnies to be rehomed. my rescue bunnies have a limited amount of hutches curently standing at 40 hutches which at this time are ALL filled.

does that explain my set up better

Jack's-Jane said:
bunnylove said:
guess whos coming here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yaaaaaay!! :lol: :lol:
Will he be a friend for Hermione?

We await piccies....... :wink:

hopefully jane :D :D she soooooooo needs a parter now she has been rather lost since hagrid died :cry: :cry: i was hoping the BH was go in with her but hes skinny legs scare the hell outta me she is sooooo heavy i would dread to think if she decided she was going to be domnant with him what could happen :shock: , so let hope she like this bunny when he comes, will have to change his name thought as i already have a giant named max! :D

Yay!!! I am so glad you are getting him Eve. He looks lovely - can't wait to see pictures! When are you getting him?

Spacegirl said:
Yay!!! I am so glad you are getting him Eve. He looks lovely - can't wait to see pictures! When are you getting him?

well i have a lift for wednesday nite so just waiting to see if that is hopefuly convient to the current owner! :D

Back