• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

refusing to come out

touie

Wise Old Thumper
do anyone elses bunnies have days when they refure to come out of their hutches? I let Fudge out about an hour ago and thought it was strange that I hadn't seem him hopping about, when I went out he was tucked up in his bed refusing to move :? then I start to wonder whether somethings wrong because usually he's out straight away :?

hmmm neither Toffee, Caramel, or Amy will go out either, maybe its the weather :? very strange :?

I wonder, although the only fox I've seen round here is a dead one on the road :? I guess that would make sense though poor bunnies :(

We pretty much have foxes in the garden all night every night :(.
She cant see them and they cant see her or get to her, but I know if shes been spooked by them - cos I always wake up to a trashed hutch....

But it could be they just need some time to chill, give them a few hours - maybe they had a rough nights sleep lol!

well I just tried again and Fudge still won't come out, he gave me the pleading please don't remove me from my bed look :? but Toffee and Caramel are running about just saw a little face peeking through my french doors :lol:

Benny won't even go in his run today - it's too windy for him - Maa's been out as nothing stops her except torrential rain (and even then she just looks bemused whilst getting wet!)

Blokes are nesh :?

Back