• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another 'First' Without Jack......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
On Monday the 4th September it will be the 24th Anniversary of my Mum's death :cry:
I know it was a LONG time ago but I still miss her so much. I used to rely on Jack a lot to help me cope with all the '4th Septembers'. He understood and was always by my side. But this year he wont be here :cry:
No-one I know can understand how much he helped me but I think some of you might know what I mean. Mal thinks I am just nuts!! Maybe I am but I am dreading Monday without my special Bun.... :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry:

rabbits868.jpg

Janex

ahh Jane, I wish I could say or do something to help, all I can say is that I will think of you on Monday, and (internet service providers willing) I will be here for you on the forum (((HUGS)))

You aren't nuts Jane! We'll all be here on Monday if you need us... make sure you have lots of extra bunny snuggles, hope you'll be ok :) Sending hugs xx

i know what you mean jane , when i was at my mental worst, my dog toby was always with me and never left my side. i cryed on him and he snuggled up to my back every night to sleep. i think some pets just know and sence the pain you feel.

thank goodness for pets that can be there for you.

light a candle and remember the happy times. my very best vibes are coming your way.

Thinking of you Jane :)

I know how hard it is to loose someone you love. Me and my brother had rabbits all the time we were growing up. My brother was killed at age 17 and I've always kept bunnies since and I always will as in some strange way they remind me of him...

awwwww (((hugs))) :cry: :cry: I understand how you feel as Bilbo was my " jack," if that makes sense.
We are all here for you Jane xxx

Back