• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues

rngpwelfare

Mama Doe
I don't know how your doing with re-homing guineas (that's if you do them) but I've run out so if you need to make space give me a shout and I'll take some of your hands.

Both sexes will be neutered before I re-home them. :)

Hi Tracy..you have done so well with gp's lately! How are the buns going?
Louise has posted in the in need section saying she is overflowing with animals, she may be grateful to send you a few piggies! :D

I've pm'd Louise

As for rabbits there starting to go aswell, it's all going a bit mad really.

I had 6 animals go out in an hour this afternoon. :shock: :)

6 in an hour! :shock: I have trouble keeping up with the homechecks. Have had a huge amount of inquiries this week ....even hoping to home Wooky (fingers crossed!)
Have you got a female nethie? If you have or get one in let me know as home ready and waiting :D

honeybunny said:
Have you got a female nethie? If you have or get one in let me know as home ready and waiting :D

Nope no nethie girlies here :( at the moment nearly every rabbit is getting interest before it's even out of quarrantine apart from poor old Jay and Jess who have been here nearly 18 months now, :( :(

I'll keep you posted though if one comes in.

Well done! So how about sharing your secrets to attracting adopters ;)

I'll keep my ears out for guinea pigs, I haven't heard of anyone particularly full with them though.

Tam

I haven't got any secrets, I think some come to me via web sites, some because they want to help animals and there aren't many rescues in Warwickshire and the rush might be down to the fact that I was at the Town and Country Festival for three days over the bank hoilday, with some of my pets being used in the petting section. So I've been in the local papers. :roll:

I wonder if Jane at Warwick is busy as she was there giving out information aswell. I'll have to give her a ring :)

Back