• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet Shop in Surrey..grrrrrrrrr

bilbo

Alpha Buck
Right on tuesday i went into my local petshop i was absolutely disgusted. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

He has 2 lots of 3 lionhead rabbits living in ONE GLASS (3 in each) cage no wider then 2 and a half foot these are metal (no ventalation with glass sliding doors). They are about foot and a half high, the rabbits are in with Guinea pigs and its just so cruel. They live in their own filth i was honestlty sickened.I havent been in this pet shop since i was 11 im now 17 so a lot has changed but i have never seen animals in such small area.They arent let out so can you imagine the damage to their muscles,spine etc etc.They arent young either as he hardly sells anything in their he knows f*** all about animals. The shop in itself is so dusty and the birds have no water Im going in their on monday ARMED with my camera..oh and im taking a trip to PAH on monday too .. see if theyv sorted out those goldfish in the biorb....if not my camera will be clicking away...

Oh how i love causing trouble for an animal...not that i do cause trouble or anything.... :roll: :roll:

That Pet Shop wouldn't be in East Molesey, Surrey by any chance would it.....??
I have seen a VERY similar scenario :x :x :cry: :cry:

Janex

nah Addlestone..not alot of people know its there or they avoid it liek the plague..Iv been in the one in east molesy this ones pretty much the same :(

bilbo said:
nah Addlestone..not alot of people know its there or they avoid it liek the plague..Iv been in the one in east molesy this ones pretty much the same :(

Arrrrrrrgh, I have reported the one in East Molesey TWICE before. Trouble is the owner is the drinking buddy of the bloke from the council who authorises the Pet Shop Small Animal Sale Licences.... :roll: :roll: :evil: :evil:
Hope they both CHOKE on their beer..... :evil: :evil:

Janex

Arrrrrrrgh, I have reported the one in East Molesey TWICE before. Trouble is the owner is the drinking buddy of the bloke from the council who authorises the Pet Shop Small Animal Sale Licences.... :roll: :roll: :evil: :evil:
Hope they both CHOKE on their beer..... :evil: :evil:

Janex[/quote]

that is disgusting - it should not matter even if they r brothers

sue
xx

My friend works for this pet shops (he owns a army surplus bit attatched to it she works in there) she said taht when ever she offers to clean them out he find a different job for her, also she has asked him why they are in such a state and he said he 'FORGETS' about them :x :x stupid man hes such a twit. im seriously going in their monday with my camera and im goign to post the pics on here and give them to the RSPCA and the council. Im also going to record some videos....
Who wants to wire me so i can tape my convos with him? :twisted: :evil: :evil:

Im a girl on a mission :x :x :x :twisted:

Back