• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Having a Major Missing Jack Moment....

Awwwwwwwwww Jane :love: :love: I know how you feel there is not a single day goes by that I dont think of Barney, I miss him so much :cry: :cry:

Aww Jane, I really do know how you feel (it's the same with my James) :cry: :cry: I hope you feel better soon... sending loads of hugs to you xx

... you're making me cry!!! we all know how you feel
I got a camcorder for christmas and was looking what i had taped the other day....then too my surprise Dylan came on the screen..i forgot that i had taped him just a few weeks before he died. I burst into tears!!! seeing him run around was quite heartbreaking, brought it all back. I don't think you ever get over losing them. I still cry over all my bunnies. Sometimes there is one though that breaks your heart even more...

Thanks guys. You ALL help as I can tell you how I feel about my SPECIAL lad and I know you understand.
Jack was/IS a once in a lifetime Bunny and I was blessed to have shared ALL his life from the very minute he was born til his final breath....
I do smile when I remember him too, but I so wish he could still be here......

:cry: :cry:

Janex

I love that pic of him as a baby next to his food bowl - he looks like he could just fall into it and never get out, so beautiful :love:

What a lucky bun he was to have had someone to love him as much as you Jane!

Oh my - I'm in tears :cry:

He was a special bun who had a lovely bunny mum. It's good you have so many fond memories of him, but I know how much it hurts.

Reminds of my special bun Chloe who died last year aged 10 and a half! I have a garden light where she is buried.

xx

Im glad you can keep going back to that montage when you are missing him and remember happy times you shared.

Amy

awwww Jane :cry: :cry: :cry: (((hugs))))
You and Jack were so lucky to share your lives with each other. He may not be here in body, but you know his spirit is still with you. I really do understand how you feel and know the hurt only too well :cry: I so wish I had more pics of Bilbo :cry:
If Jack could see his mummy crying he would be sad too. He will want you to think of him and smile at the happy times. xx

Jane: I understand how it is... I lost my dog, a Pomeranian named Cuddles, a few years back. She was my constant companion fron the time I was 10 years old, and I still miss her a bunch. I smile at pictures of her, but there's always the sadness mixed with the sweet.

I know how hearetbreaking it must be for you to have lost your Jack. I truly hope that you find comfort in the fact that you gave him a very good life. ((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))

AmyJo said:
Im glad you can keep going back to that montage when you are missing him and remember happy times you shared.

Amy

The montage is something I will treasure forever. Just like the beautiful painting of Jack some-one off here did and my siggie done for me by KerinTravis

:D :D

I am very fortunate to have found RU and so many lovely people

:D :D

Janex

Back