• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

miss breed???

Dobbin

Mama Doe
When we got Dobbin we were told he was a cross lionhead, dwarf lop. Anyone someone at the vets said he was a lion head cross french lop. Can anyone please tell me the difference and what they think. I was also told he would get quite a bit bigger - is this so?

Also, sorry!!, where can i get a bunny carrier from, the one i have is getting a bit small for Dobbin??

Thank you

Sue
xx

Dobbin said:
last time he was weighed he was 1.6
That was about 2 weeks ago

Sue
xx

How old was he then? Dwarf lops are around 2.5kg, french lops closer to 5kg+

Tam

I got a really good carrier from Pets@Home recently.. its a bigger size carrier with a door opening on the top and the front. All 3 of mine fit in it with plenty of room to move around in :D

do you mind if i ask how much it was please? IS it good? Dont suppose u have a piccy do you please?

He was about 15 weeks old when he was weighed at that, maybe a week or two younger.

sue
xx

I've got a cat carrier for Pippa who's a medium size lop and it's plenty big enough, and was cheap from Wilkinsons.

I think dwarf lop then. They're usually pretty much done growing by 6 months and just fill out abit :) I don't think he'd have to do an awful lot of growing to get french lop sizes in 8 weeks :D

Back